1. Trips and Tours Refund Policy
Our refund policy for Trips and Tours as stated here has been lifted from our entire Trips and Tours Booking terms which you can find by clicking here. We highly recommend that you carefully read and understand the entire terms before continuing to use this website.
DEFINITIONS & PARTIES
- 1) In our Booking Terms and Conditions, the“Company” shall mean BTTT Travel Hub Affiliates Ltd and thetravelhubonline.com and or the Trip/Tour Operator.
- 2) The“Client” is the person or persons listed on the Booking Form.
- 3) A“trip” is any tour, trip, safari, expedition or combination of sections that has its own Trip Name and Trip Code as reflected in both our written materials and on this website.
- 4)“Force Majeure” means any situation or event that is beyond the Company’s control. This could be war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, and industrial disputes, natural or industrial disasters, fire, adverse weather conditions or Acts of God. It could also include governmental obstacles and changes to local transport operators schedules (like ferry companies.)
- 1) Any cancellations made by the Client must be in writing to the Company. The date on which the correspondence is received by the Company will determine the Cancellation Fees.
- 2) Fees applicable in the event of a cancellation will be as follows:
Days Prior to Departure
|% of Trip Price|
More than 42
42 to 28
27 to 14
|13 to 7||
|Less than 7||
- 3) Should the Client fail to join a trip, or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made whatsoever, including the Local Payment portion that is not used.
- 4) The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason more than 42 (forty two) days prior to the departure date. In this case the Client will be refunded any money they have paid to the Company and that will be the extent of the Company’s liability.
- 5) The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip for reasons of Force Majeure less than 42 (forty two) days prior to the departure date. In this case the Client will be refunded any money they have paid to the Company, less reasonable expenses the Company has incurred, and that will be the extent of the Company’s liability.
- 6) Some of our trips require a minimum number of Clients in order for it to run. If this number is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. The Company will endeavour to cancel this trip more than 42 (forty two) days prior to the departure date unless it is necessitated by the late cancellation of other passengers on the trip, in which case it will be cancelled less than 42 (forty two) days prior to the departure date. In each case, the Client will be refunded any money they have paid to the Company and that will be the extent of the Company’s liability.
- 7) Should the Client fail to pay the balance of the Trip Price in the due time, the Company will cancel the booking and no monies already paid to the Company will be refunded.
- 8) The Cancellation Fees detailed above are only in relation to the Trip Price and do not include any extra services booked like Airport Transfers and Accommodation. These cancellation fees may be as high as 100% (one hundred percent) and the Client is still liable for their payment.
TRANSFERS & AMENDMENTS
- 1) If the Client wants to transfer from one trip to another, the Company must be informed in writing. The Client must complete and sign a new Booking Form and, if necessary, provide an additional deposit (if more than 42 (forty two) days prior to the trip’s departure) or balance of Trip Price (if less than 42 (forty two) days prior to the trip’s departure.) The date on which the correspondence is received by The Company will determine the transfer charge.
- 2) Charges applicable in the event of a transfer will be as follows:
|Days Prior to Departure||% of Trip Price|
|More than 42||35|
|42 to 28||45|
|27 to 14||60|
|13 to 7||85|
|Less than 7||100|
- 3) Any non-recoverable expenses are not included in the Transfer Fee and the Client will still be liable for these.
- 4) The Client cannot transfer their trip to another person.
2. Affiliate Membership Packs Refund Policy
Thetravelhubonline.com offers a ZERO REFUNDS POLICY on all affiliate membership packs . This is foremost because new member positions are allocated instantaneously and commissions on all joining fees are paid instantly as soon as the joining fee payment is received. Secondly, all members/affiliates of thetravelhubonline.com receive free resources after joining. Therefore, as our systems are fully automated and irrevocable, no refunds shall be made.To repeat: Thetravelhubonline.com offers no refunds on all affiliate membership packs. So please do not join thetravelhubonline.com if this zero refunds policy is not agreeable to you or if the amount you need to register will place you under any form of financial distress or is beyond your fiscal means at this time. Thetravelhubonline.com charges a one-time joining fee and allows you to choose the level and fee at which you desire to join.
Thetravelhubonline.com also has a ZERO CHARGE-BACKS POLICY on all credit card transactions related to affiliate membership packs. So if you decide to join thetravelhubonline.com using a credit card, please understand that this is a final and irrevocable transaction. This means that even if you choose to dispute your payment with your credit card company, your dispute will fail. This is because during the joining process, you will be required to waive your charge-back rights by way of agreeing to the Terms and Conditions policy of thetravelhubonline.com.
Bottom line: If you are in any way unsure about paying the one-time joining fee, please walk away from thetravelhubonline.com at this time. The founders of thetravelhubonline.com are aiming for this program to be here for the long haul, so you may always come back and join this opportunity at a later date once your financial situation has already improved.